Monday, September 19, 2016

Simple Woman's Daybook, 9/19


Loving the fall temperatures... this week for the first 3 or 4 days we're back to the 90s though! I keep telling myself not to get in a hurry, it will be cold way too soon!

 Head over to The Simple Woman to see the other SWD posts!



For Today

Looking out my window
1:00 pm, 86 degrees on it's way to 94 for a high. Hoping the wind picks up to help us stay cool!

I am thinking
That my husband ought to come back with a baler every time he mows and bale up that grass!


I am thankful
For my son's continued love of school and awesome grades! I took this photo last month on the first day of his junior year of high school :)



One of my favorite things
This photograph of the bride and groom to be with his mom and stepdad at the party I photographed last week... I actually introduced his mom and stepdad, long years ago when she and I worked together, and her son was still very young. It was fun to be a part of it!





I am wearing
t-shirt and jeans... bare feet, of course!

I am creating
I finished the cardigan, and will be delivering it to the customer this afternoon - he ordered it as a Christmas present for his wife! I hope she'll like it.



I am reading 
The bible study I follow (Good Morning Girls). We're in the book of Joshua.

I am hoping praying
for Rick to find a permanent job and us to find a home soon! (I know I sound like a broken record, but I also know that God is working in our behalf and I NEVER give up hope!)

In my kitchen
The propane regulator is still out, so nothing fancy or special... can't want to be able to cook again!

Board room
DANCING!!




Shared Quote
At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.”
― Albert Schweitzer

A moment from my day
In anticipation of a trip to Ohio I may be taking at the end of October, I opened up my photos from last year's trip to Arkansas, and found a few I hadn't posted... this is one of them that makes me happy :)







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by... your comments and thoughts are so appreciated!