Monday, August 29, 2016

Back In The Saddle - Simple Woman's Daybook 8/29


For the first time in 2016 - a SWD post!!





 Head over to The Simple Woman to see the other SWD posts!




Looking out my window
I took this yesterday, but the sky looks just like that today, with light rain. September weather for the last 2 weeks of August has me wondering if we'll have an early Autumn.



I am thankful
For God's provision during my husband's prolonged season of unemployment... it's been a year and a half.



I am wearing
My "Uniform" - t-shirt and jeans.
I am creating
A short sleeved, lacy cardigan with a pineapple pattern around the bottom, this one for a client. She picked a "honeydew" color, and it's turning out very pretty!



I listened to:
A podcast from "The Art of Simple"  It's an interview with Shauna Niequist, the author of "Present Over Perfect". I really enjoyed it, and am looking forward to reading the book!
The online group I do bible study with is taking a break, but we'll be starting the book of Joshua next Monday!

I am hoping Praying
Rick will get a job soon, and we will find a house to live in. (I am still praying for the same thing a year later, but I never give up hope. God is working in our behalf, and in his time things will happen!)

In my kitchen
The propane regulator here in the RV we live in went out, so we haven't been cooking much... even the crockpot puts out too much heat to use in here (we have no AC) but tomorrow I'm going to run and extension cord and set it up on the outdoor table by the door and cook - I HATE not being able to cook!


Board room
From THIS board
originally from HERE




Shared Quote
"What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make." - Jane Goodall
You will have some sort of effect on everyone you meet - will you leave them feeling better or worse?








2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by... your comments and thoughts are so appreciated!