Wednesday, August 26, 2015

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday, 8/26

This one deserves a caption. Those "weeds" surrounding the horses are Wax Goldenweed, and in August when they bloom, they fill the air with the most amazingly spicy scent - I wish I had smell-o-vision so you could smell them! I'm going to dry some and put in a jar to open on a cold winter day to remind me what the summer sunshine smells like.
I never get tired of seeing the wild sunflowers.







image-in-ing
 
MAMA TO 5 BLESSINGS
 
CATSYNTH



4 comments:

  1. Lovely rural scenes.
    Thank for linking down at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/08/bennett-place-bit-of-history.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - and thanks for the linkup :)

      Delete
  2. Nice pictures. I like how the foreground flowers are out of focus. Indeed, it's a bit like my cat-and-vegetation picture from this week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... yes, it is, isn't it :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by... your comments and thoughts are so appreciated!