Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Hello Again

It's been a while.

Something in me has been closed up for a while - not in a sad way, more in an introspective way... keeping myself to myself.

 This morning's ritual "tea in the garden" included watching the fog roll across above my head (photo above) - reminding me every cloud has a "silver lining". Every once in a while, one tiny drop of rain would hit one of my arms, or my bare feet.


It was quiet, save for the morning doves cooing to each other in the junipers, and the sparrows twittering in the new straw around the tomato plants.

 The full rain came later - soft and steady. Made for a beautiful morning.





3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a serene relaxing morning :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was :) My morning ritual includes taking my tea into the garden every morning, about sunup... my favorite time of the day!

      Delete
  2. Good to see you back here. I've missed you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by... your comments and thoughts are so appreciated!