Friday, May 1, 2015

Friday Finds and Favorites, May Day 2015

Kim Klassen dot com
(click the FF logo above to go to where Friday Finds originates, to see more posts!)  

My Friday Finds photos involve feathers...



 Taken 2 days apart, but because these trees are just across the road from each other, I believe it's the same owl... my favorite bird, I was thrilled to see him twice!

Other than those, my Favorite Shots of the week:

My mother's rose bush has hundreds of buds - will erupt in red roses soon!

Spotted Sandpiper, I believe...






6 comments:

  1. Wonderful capture of the owl in the tree! I also love the golden light in rose bush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  2. How awesome that you got a picture of the owl!! We have owls around our house that I hear every night but I have never seen one. My son next door named his drive Owl Drive, they dominate the evening so strongly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! It can be hard to get good natural shots of birds, so these are really great. I especially like the sandpiper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice to get such a bird nearby to capture! We have them in the neighborhood but they hide in the pine trees. Love the golden light on the rose bush.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by... your comments and thoughts are so appreciated!