Friday, April 24, 2015

Friday Finds and Favorites 4/24

Kim Klassen dot com
(click the FF logo above to go to where Friday Finds originates, to see more posts!)  

I have several photos from the lake this week for my "finds", in addition to a couple "people photos" that are my favorites. I used flash with them both, which I rarely do. I've got a photo shoot this weekend, of people, indoors, and I don't have a lot of practice using flash - wish me luck!


I've said before, I am unable to work on still life photography due to our current living arrangements - most of my "pretties" are packed away in storage, and we have no room at all for now - living in an RV until we find a home that suits us! For now, all my Friday Finds are outdoors...
Better Luck Next Time!

Cormorant, in a Cottonwood Tree


Photo of Rick at the lake and one of Isaiah with Ranger...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by... your comments and thoughts are so appreciated!