Friday, April 10, 2015

Friday Finds and Favorites 4/11

Kim Klassen dot com
(click the FF logo above to go to where Friday Finds originates, to see more posts!)  

Only one photo for you today... if only I had "smell-o-vision" to add to it....


The ultimate scent of spring, at least from my life... some may argue for other flowers, but for me, the lilacs are the ones...

Lilacs are such a sign of spring, and renewal. The seasons changing are reminders from God that all things continue, but all things shall pass. We go through seasons of our lives, too, and we must appreciate what we can and give to him what we can't, and learn from it all.

 I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!



4 comments:

  1. oh how I love lilacs! We don't have those down here. Or peonies. I miss them both. Nice photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mother's favorite flowers... I grew up with lilacs, and lilac scented air fresheners, and candles, and bubble bath, lol... I would seriously miss them too, and my grandmother always grew peonies, one of my favorites!

      Delete
  2. So lovely - wonderful photography!
    I hope you'll stop by this week's Wordless Wednesday (on Tuesday) to share your work. This week's linkup is here:
    http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/04/cat-on-ladder.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will definitely check it out.

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by... your comments and thoughts are so appreciated!