Monday, March 9, 2015

Simple Woman's Daybook 3/9


It was a beautiful weekend, weather-wise, and we took advantage of it as much as possible. Spring really is just around the corner, and although it's way too early to think Kansas is done with the winter weather, we can always hope!



 Head over to The Simple Woman to see the other SWD posts!


Outside my window... Cloudy 36° on it's way to partly sunny and 65°

 I am thinking... It's National Nap Day - a holiday worth celebrating!

 I am wearing... black yoga pants, turquoise top (haven't really "gotten around" for the day yet!)

 I am creating... A scarf for a customer to match the hat I made for her a few months ago, and another pink baby hat! Have some pretty variegated yarn to start a baby afghan, but can't decide on a pattern. I also revamped the Prairie Dreams Photography Smug Mug site, and I like it much better!

 I am going... To work on putting my photos back on the blog... I've been putting it off for a week!


 I am wondering... If this will be the week my husband goes back to work.


I am reading... Other than my bible, and photography and Photoshop tutorials, I haven't been reading much, which is definitely odd for me!

 I am hoping... We catch that mouse that's been in here! Hard to live in an RV on the edge of a wheat field without getting an occasional mouse. I think they're adorable, but NOT when they're in my home!

 I am learning.. To just keep doing what I'm doing, what I'm here to do, to the best of my ability, without worrying that it's not enough!

In my kitchen... I can't even remember what's on the menu for tonight!

A favorite quote for today...

"People are capable, at any time in their lives, of doing what they dream of." - Paulo Coelho

Halo around the sun on Saturday



3 comments:

  1. I don't see an adorable thing about mice myself!! Eeek. I live in Kansas as well and the weekend WAS beautiful. Hope your week ahead is just as nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's too early to count on this weather for long, but it's nice to have it for a while at least!
      I'm one of those people who loves all animals... even snakes, lol... I probably should have been a vet :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. National Nap day... I am all about that!!! love the photo by the water! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by... your comments and thoughts are so appreciated!