Thursday, February 5, 2015

Something's Coming


There are days, many of them in fact, that I realize I have this overwhelming happiness, an excited anticipation, like the feeling a kid has the night before Christmas. Only - I have no special event I'm looking forward to, nothing out of the ordinary has happened, I'm just.... happy.

I look around my life, and I realize that most people would say I have every right not to be happy at all. I live in a shabby old RV with no running water. I have several physical ailments that keep me in pain most days. I don't have a job I love, or very much money, or many in-person friends. I don't own much.
I haven't accomplished any of my life goals, I'm not even really on the road to accomplishing anything.
I know you're probably expecting a dramatic explanation of this unearned happy feeling of mine, but you'll be disappointed to know that even I don't know where it comes from.  It's like my subconscious knows something that I don't. It feels like something's coming.  Something is on the verge of happening and it's a complete mystery to me. Stay tuned.
_____
On a side note, I have a few new readers who don't know the tornado story, or the RV story, and have asked about it. I am working on a way to tell those stories both in a post that won't be 10 pages long. I'll figure it out soon, I promise! I plan to put them under the "About" section at the top.


6 comments:

  1. Days like that are such a gift. Your photo is beautiful, Anita!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I've been having a LOT of these days lately, and while I don't know what exactly causes it, I'm very thankful for them!

      Delete
  2. Holy crap! am I a whiner (with my inside voice, never my outloud voice)! You make me take a good hard look around to see from where my dissatisfaction comes. I don't voice it, it exudes from me, somehow. Boy oh boy, is God speaking things to me this week. Wow. Thanks for being my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think, for me at least, dissatisfaction comes from when God makes things go in His way and that doesn't line up with how I think it should be... ;)
      Thank YOU for being my friend - even though we've not met in person (yet!) you know me better than most people who I've known my whole life :)

      Delete
  3. I am one of the ones curious about the RV story.....before we got back together blogging, I remember you had moved into a house.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was income based though, and once Rick started making more than a certain amount, we had to move out. I'll explain everything in the RV post - as soon as I get it done, lol...

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by... your comments and thoughts are so appreciated!