Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday Finds and Favorite Shot of the Week

Kim Klassen dot com
(click the FF logo above to go to where Friday Finds originates, to see more posts!)


We pulled onto the lake road about sundown, and met a friend of ours coming out. He told us the "spark" was gone, the sun was far enough below the horizon that all the dramatic pinks and oranges were gone from the sunset, there was nothing left.

I think I found a few things left that were worthy of a photo...





Taken just a little later, minutes really, facing south instead of west... my favorite shot of the week...




2 comments:

  1. These are breathtaking and aren't you glad you didn't listen and went ahead.....I am new to your blog but will definitely be back...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much - and welcome!
    I'm sort of known for doing exactly what people tell me not to do, lol... sometimes it pays off!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by... your comments and thoughts are so appreciated!