Saturday, January 24, 2015

Weekend Shots, Pt.1

(click the photos to see them full size!)






  



I love the elegance of bones, dried white in the sun. I know there are those who don't like to see the bones, but death is an integral part of life.
The animal lives a life lived wild and free, out in the open, and even after death, gives life to other animals and plants by feeding them. The molecules of the animal build the sturdy prairie grasses and other animals who will one day pass them on at their own death. Life never stops, it just changes shape.





2 comments:

  1. Looks like you got some really awesome pics today. I really love that old wagon, I always thought it would make a really neat pic. I really enjoyed getting to catch up and showing you around the farm. I can't wait to see the other pics. And please remember you are always welcome to come out and wander around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much... we really had a good time today... and I'm sure we'll be back for more, lol...

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by... your comments and thoughts are so appreciated!