Thursday, January 22, 2015

Perspective

“Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.” ~ Meister Eckhart

I am a morning person.
I used to think I was a night owl, but then I realized that I'm an early morning person, and I'd just been coming at it from the wrong direction. It wasn't the staying up late I enjoyed, it was the being up early.

Perspective.

There are things in our lives we think we know about ourselves, until we realize we don't. Keeping an open mind about what we think we know is imperative to growth, and knowledge, even about our own lives.  

Always be open to new realizations and perspectives.


“In all affairs it's a healthy thing now and then to hang a question mark 
on the things you have long taken for granted.” ~ Bertand Russell

“It is the obvious which is so difficult to see most of the time. People say 'It's as plain as the nose on your face.' But how much of the nose on your face can you see, unless someone holds a mirror up to you?” ~ Isaac Asimov, I, Robot

(click on photos to see them full size)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by... your comments and thoughts are so appreciated!